Dear Zindagi Dialogues & Romantic Lines – Alia & Shahrukh: Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt‘s Dear Zindagi Dialogues & Romantic Lines is out and believe me it has stolen our hearts. The teaser is so vibrant and colourful that it will make you fall for them instantly. Shah Rukh Khan, thank you for playing yourself. Alia, salute to you girl for choosing such kind a film.
Dear Zindagi Dialogues & Romantic Lines
Alia has put one question to rest, as she shared a picture on Twitter — made artsy with Prisma — she hashtagged it #DearZindagi. The pic has Alia and Shah Rukh talking to each other as the caption reads, “Dear Zindagi, Is it ok not to be ok? Alia.”
Shahrukh Khan & Alia Bhatt are working first time on screen. Alia is vert excited for this film. Every one are also excited and waiting for this film.
- Shahrukh Khan- Mere Dad mujhe har Sunday yahn laaya karte the samundar se kabbadi khelne.
- Alia Bhatt- Main Aazaad hona chahti hoon..Inn sab se
- Shahrukh Khan- Main Bhi chahta hoon tum Azaad ho jao
- Shahruh & Alia- Tum mujhe Jug bula sakti ho…..Ek galaas pani milegaa…from that Jug
- Alia- Cycle ko recycle
- Alia Bhatt- Agar log repair nahi ho sake..Kya aap unko bhi recycle karte ho
Shah Rukh Khan’s production banner Red Chillies Entertainment took to Twitter to share the first look of the film where Alia is seen checking out her phone probably her boyfriend’s messages dealing with her emotions while SRK holds a cute grin on his face looking at her.
Incoming search terms:
- dear zindagi dialogue
- dear zindagi dialog
- dear zindagi dialogues
- dear zindagi movie dialogue
- dear zindagi movie dialogues
- dialogues of dear zindagi
- dialogue of dear zindagi
- dear zindgi dialogue
- dear zindagi dailouge
- Dear zindgi dialog