Super hit blockbuster Malayalam movie Pulimurgan got affected by the decision of Indian government for a ban on Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 currency notes. I think that ban is affected the normal life circle of people and they are not able to do some personal things. You can say that this ban worked as a negative way for all movie makers in India because they all are getting the very bad response towards their movies.
Pulimurugan Total Box Office Collection
The action thriller, bankrolled by Tomichan Mulakupaadam, has so far earned a total collection of Rs 3.64 crore within 39 days of its theatrical run from the six multiplexes in Kochi. The 39th day collection of Pulimurugan is said to be Rs 2.85 lakh, while the movie had a fabulous Sunday this weekend by earning approximately Rs 9.25 lakhs on the 38th day. However, compared to the previous weeks, the movie has witnessed a slight drop in the collection, due to the scrapping of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 currency notes in the country.
The Mohanlal movie has also emerged as the highest grossing Malayalam movie at the New Zealand box office. It is also expected to surpass the record of Rajinikanth’s Kabali, at the UAE-GCC market.
Within the first 35 days of its release, Pulimurugan made a total gross collection of about 105 Crores from the worldwide market, thus becoming the highest ever grosser of Malayalam movie industry.
Incoming search terms:
- puli murugan total collection till today
- puli murugan collection till date
- pulimurugan collection till date
- puli murugan collection till today
- 25/11/2016 Why movies release
- pulimurugan gross collection till date
- total collection 19day ahiwaay
- pulimurugan total collection till today
- Pulimurugan Total Box Office Collection
- pulimurugan total collection till november 19