Finally the day arrived here, the mega blockbuster of the year Sultan which glued audience to their seats till one month has now bagged the title “TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB”. To achieve this title Sultan keep fighting for 35 days with back to back releases at domestic box office. The film opened to glowing reviews from critics, who praised Salman for his hard work in the film. The film collected 16 lacs around on its 5th Monday and took its 34 days collection in 299.90 Cr nett in Indian box office.
Sultan 36th Day Collection
On its 7th Wednesday, Sultan reported almost 40% of drop than last Monday and estimated to add the amount of 0.08 crore to its account. With this, total 35 days domestic collection of the movie will become 300 crores.
The movie was directly in competition with one of the biggest ‘Kabali’ which is starring the god-like personality of South industry and also the biggest personality worldwide, with his one of the biggest movie to be released just sometimes after the releases of sultan has made very tough competition for the Salman’s Sultan but, the movie show his worth and made his way to the audience hearts.
he movie collections and earning reports of the movie are given below which is showing the day-by-day collection is given below:
- 1st Day Rs 36.54 Cr Rs 20.41 Cr
- 2nd Day Rs 37.20 Cr Rs 18.79 Cr
- 3rd Day Rs 31.66 Cr Rs 17.65 Cr
- 1st Weekend Rs 105.50 Cr Rs 56.87 Cr
- 1st Week Rs 208.82 Cr Rs 117.15 Cr
- 2nd Weekend Rs 236.50 Cr Rs 136.33 Cr
- Total 2 Weeks Rs 271.03 Cr Rs 145.49 Cr
- 3rd Weekend Rs 280.10 Cr Rs 151.92 Cr
- Total 3 Weeks Rs 291.60 Cr Rs 154.10 Cr
- 4th Weekend Rs 294.37 Cr Rs 154.90 Cr
- Total 4 Weeks Rs 297.56 Cr Rs 156.05 Cr
- India Net. Till Now Rs 298.20 Cr
- India Gross So Far Rs 413.75 Cr
- Worldwide Net. Rs 454.65 Cr [298.20+156.45]
- Worldwide Gross Rs 570.20 Cr.
Sultan which has got more than 5600 screens world-wide has shown his worth and valor to the other superstars, after breaking the records the movie is now slowing its pace down and has already come out of many screens.