Sultan 6th Day Collection Income Earning, sultan 11th July box office collection, 1st Monday box office collection 1st week box office collection Sultan.
Sultan is the Super Duper hit Bollywood motion picture of this current year 2016. Sultan blasted on the Box Office as far as Occupancy, Records, and Business in the initial five days. The Movie Sultan is on a moderately aged wrestler who went gaga for a Girl Wrestler (Anushka Sharma) A who battled to make a rebound in wrestling to speak to India in the Olympics.
Sultan 6th Day Collection, 1st Monday Box Office
Trust me, Sultan delivers an absolute stellar in the film and his performance in couple of scenes can actually give you tears and Goosebumps too. If you think Sultan is a one MAN show, no it is not! Anushka Sharma plays an inspirational role named ‘Aarfa’, the lady love, wife and even mother.
The main theme, Sultan is the tale of a happy-go-lucky guy who is initially NOTHING but turns SOMETHING when life challenges him in the form of his lady love. The same something eventually turns nothing chasing his dreams. How did the nothing Sultan emerge a triumphant something is what Ali tries to tell audience. The director dealt the script so maturely delivering the essence of love, life, success-failure, despair-hope with brilliance.
- Sultan Second Day or First Thursday Box Office Collection (BOC), Income, Earning – 37.20 Crore
- Sultan Third Day Box Office Collection or Friday Income, Earning – 31.5 Crore
- The motion picture effortlessly crossed the 100 Crore mark in just Three Days which is a major accomplishment. We are trusting that this will go increasingly.
- Sultan Movie (fourth) Day Box Office Collection, Income, Earning – 36 Crore
- Sultan (fifth) Day Box Office Collection, Earning on 10/07/16 – 39 Crore
- Sultan Movie Cross the 200 crore mark before the finishing of one week, which is the first run through in the Bollywood history. The fans are getting a charge out of the motion picture.
The highest grosser of Salman Khan movie are here. Dabangg collected 138.88 crores while Ready movie made 119.78 cr. Here comes the biggest box office records of Salman Bodyguard – 148.86 crores and Ek Tha Tiger – 198.78 crores. Dabangg 2 collected an amount of 155.00 crores and Jai Ho 116.00 crores and Kick with 231.85 crores. Bajrangi Bhaijaan stood as the highest grosser for Salman making an amount of 320.34 crores. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo recently made 210.10 crores and now Sultan is still running with outstanding collections and reviews all over the world.