Vismayam Malayalam Review, Vismayam Malayalam Rating, Vismayam Malayalam Public Talk Hit & Flop, Mohanlal Vismayam Review & 1st Day Box Office Collection.
In the upcoming Vismayam in Malayalam, Mohanlal is a supermarket assistant manager — middleclass, down-to-earth and principled. And the story is said to revolve around four people at varying stages of their lives. Now which of them will remain etched in our memory? Vismayam will tell us. Vismayam opens on August 5 along with the Tamil (Namadhu) and Telugu (Manamantha) versions. Leta read about Vismayam Malayalam Review.
- Lead Role: Mohanlal and Gautami
- Supporting Actors: Viswant, Raina Rao, Anisha Ambrose, Urvasi, Nassar, Gollapudi Maruthi Rao, Parachuri Venkateswara Rao,Vennela Kishore, Dhanraj, Praveen, Naveen Neni, Harshavardhan, Ayyapa, P.Sharma and others.
- Story, Sreenplay, Direction: Chandrsekhar Yeleti
- Producer: Rajani Korrapati
- Production Banner: Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram
- Music Director: Mahesh Shankar
- Cinematographer: Rahul Shrivatsav
- Editor: GV Chandra Sekhar
- Dialogues: Siby Jose Chalissery, Mankompu Gopalakrishnan
- Lyrics: Dr. Madhu Vasudevan
- Stunts: Ramu
- Choreography: Nixon
Mohanlal’s Malayalam Movie Vismayam Review, Rating
he movie which stars Mohanlal and Gautami in the lead roles is a complete family drama movie which is directed by Chandrasekhar Yeleti, who is famous for his stories in his movies. The movie is a collection of 4 stories in the life of 4 people where one can see themselves in one of the character. The movie Vismayam has also come up with the tagline “One World… Four Stories…”.
The movie is directed by Chandrasekhar Yeleti and is produced by Rajani Korrapati under the banner of Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram, presented by Sai Shivani. The male lead role in the movie is played by Malayalam Superstar Lalatten (Mohanlal).
As much as Mohanlal is a legend, Mammootty has his place in the annals of great cinema. One has seen him in the films of no less a master than Adoor Gopalakrishnan. In the three movies of Adoor that Mammootty acted — Anantaram, Mathilukal and Vidheyan — he was disarmingly varied and powerful.
Mohanlal’s Vismayam Hit Or Flop
Drishyam was remade into Tamil as Papanasam (with Haasan reprising Mohanlal’s part), in Telugu as Drushyam (with Duggabati Venkatesh) and Drishyam in Hindi (with Ajay Devgn) — but none of the non-Malayalam editions matched up to the original. And the key reason for this was Mohanlal. So this movie will be super-hit. The movie will expected to do good box office business on day 1.
Mohanlal’s Malayalam Movie Trailer Video
Incoming search terms:
- vismayam flop or hit
- vismayam box office hit or flop
- Vismayam box office flop
- vismayam a hit ?
- muthugavu flop or win
- mohanlals drishyam movie review&rating hit or flop boxoffice
- mohanlal movies hit and flop
- mohanlal hit and flop movie list
- mohanlal floap films after drishyam
- mohanlal film vismayam hit or floop